Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bible Story Illustrations- Something I Do

These are done on 11x14
paper- that which was available in the prison camp, and with Bic pen.
I did them for my grand daughter, hoping to get Bible stories in her heart.
An inmate just walked up to me and
gave me the paper; I had been drawing
on lined 8.5x11.

This is Moses opening the Red Sea. I am on the right third from the front.
Only part of the picture is displayed. The copy misses the panorama.
This I did July 2nd, after prayer and fasting because the future looked so bleak. This was God's promise to me. I still cling to it, you know.

















This is Israel
squaring off with Goliath and the Philistines at Brook Kidron.





This is the dream of Pharoah wherein the skinny Kine, ate the fat kine.






















Jonah being tossed overboard.

Colored with coloring pencils. An inmate just walked up to me and gave me coloring pencils. I started using them.







This is Jonah preaching to the folks in Ninevah.













Jonah down the hatch.




















Jonah prays in the Fishe's belly.
(Good idea)















The King of Ninevah Repents (Good idea)

Jonah gets on the boat going in the wrong direction (bad idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment